NEW BLOG!

NEW BLOG!
THE BLOG HAS MOVED, please visit link in image to see fresh content

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ramblings of an overworked mind...

I have been trying desperately to tag my APD power point presentation to this post. No luck. If anyone knows how to do this, please email me and let me know. I tried using some file share servers but they weren't working like I thought they would :-(

Yes... my long-talked-about power point on Audio Processing Disorder is FINALLY complete! That also means my classes are FINALLY over! YAY :-) I have missed being just mom/wife/teacher.... etc! Why did I think I needed to go back to school?

I have been domestic today and I have LOVED every minute of it. I have always liked and found pleasure in domestic duties. I especially love the -cuddle on the couch with a good book at the end of the day- part of my 'job' best! Something I have felt rushed in these recent weeks with finals approaching.

I am off to our local homeschooling convention starting tomorrow evening. I will have to post more on my reports... and life in general... when I return and recoup... sometime at the beginning of next week.

Until then... happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment