NEW BLOG!

NEW BLOG!
THE BLOG HAS MOVED, please visit link in image to see fresh content

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Newsletter Details and Give-a-way Announcement


The new Newsletter has officially made it's debut.  It was a ton of fun to create and is my new favorite part of the Faith and Home collection!  I hope you were able to sign up for the debut issue but if you missed it, don't despair... each month I will kick out another!

Last month I discussed WHY I am doing a newsletter and hinted at some of the content to pique curiosity.  Now that the cat is out of the bag, so-to-speak, I thought it was time to give you more details!


Faith and Home Times is more than just a fancy new heading... though I do love the look and the great images I am able to find at pexels.com!  No, it is a chance for me to bullet-point the core of the Faith and Home website.

Each month I will have a short, exclusive, featured article on:

  • Faith - a short reflection of something God has planted in my heart for the month
  • Home - a tip relevant to that coming month and the Art of Housewifery
  • Homeschool - a special article on matters of homeschooling

Also included each month as FREE printables:
  • A 4-box lay-out of the month's Sunday Scripture Pictures from my Facebook page which can be printed in full-color, cut out and hung around your home or handed out to others for encouragement (exclusive to newsletter subscribers)
  • A monthly menu with recipes and quick tips for most of the meals (another subscriber exclusive
  • Early option to print the month's Creativity challenge (in-depth details coming this Saturday for those who didn't subscribe and catch this announcement last month)

Which brings me to other newsletter features... early peeks at upcoming content on the website.

I hope to expand the newsletter content and offerings as I get use to the new platform- and pray and wait on where all God will take us with it.

I love the different context a newsletter provides... it feels like I get to be closer with YOU!  And, because I love the book, What Every Christian Ought to Know by Adrian Rogers so much I have decided to extend my sign-up give-a-way!! Here is how it will work:

Each month between now and the end of December, I will give away TWO copies of What Every Christian Ought to Know by Adrian Rogers to two blessed winners* who have signed up for my newsletter at any time during 2017!  

That's right....

If you sign up, your name stays in the 'jar' (yes, I have a literal drawing jar cause I like old-school stuff like that!) every single month giving you 2 chances every single month to win!! Once (or if... but I like the sound of once) you win, then your name will go on my board of winners... (I have a literal one of those too! yup, old school!)

So, if you have already signed up for the Faith and Home Times, you are in the running.  If you haven't, sign up soon to increase your chances of winning!

Also, if you want to sign up for the newsletter but you DON'T want to be entered to win the book, that is ok.  If/when your name is drawn, I contact you by email before announcing publicly.  At that time you can let me know you are not interested in the book give-a-way and I will pick someone else.  Sound good?

If you have any other questions about the newsletter or the give-a-way, please don't hesitate to let me know.  You can comment below or shoot an email to: amanda@faithandhome.com  I also take requests under consideration for content!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Blessings,








*Give-a-way rules: Must be a U.S. resident, if you are not a U.S. resident, and would like to enter to win, please contact me to discuss alternatives. The drawing will occur on the first of each month from now until January 1, 2018 with the winners being randomly chosen. The winners will be contacted within 24 hours and will be announced on Facebook and this blog.  If the winners do not wish to have name announced, this must be stated when contacted for mailing address.  A copy of the book (up to $10 value) will be mailed directly to the winner from Amazon, shipping times may vary. I will contact winners for address information using the e-mail submitted to my newsletter database.  If you do not want to receive your package directly from Amazon, the winner needs to let me know when I contact them for their address and we can discuss alternative source methods.  No purchase necessary.  Void where prohibited by law. 



No comments:

Post a Comment