NEW BLOG!

NEW BLOG!
THE BLOG HAS MOVED, please visit link in image to see fresh content

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Praying Together

They say, a family that plays together- stays together. 

I say, a family that prays together - experiences God together. 

My blog-roll is quiet this week as we join together as a family and pray over some giant changes we see on the horizon.  Searching - listening - waiting - discerning.  It is hard to pour into anything else when you are waiting for God to pour into you.

Do you take time to pray together as a family... especially when you see change coming your way?


My hope and prayer is that God touches your heart in all the special ways you need him to right now. 

As for me, I hope to be back in FULL FORCE next week!

Blessings,






No comments:

Post a Comment