NEW BLOG!

NEW BLOG!
THE BLOG HAS MOVED, please visit link in image to see fresh content

Monday, March 30, 2015

A Week of Rest and Ponder


I have decided to take this week to rest, ponder and maybe even do some behind-the-scenes work.  I spent last week knocked out by illness which, thankfully, I am finally getting on top of by the grace and healing of God.  Our 2 week spring break intended to rejuvenate and open opportunity to catch-up on all things domestic and intrinsic.... has flopped in more ways than I can count!  So, this week's focus is to get back on-top, complete the healing process and rest in the presence of the Lord as we ponder Holy Week.  I will be back next week and ready to share!  I will keep regular updates on Facebook with the week's scripture and mid-week music so be sure to check it out!

Blessings to you for a delightfully Christ-focused Holy Week and a splendid Resurrection morning. 


No comments:

Post a Comment