NEW BLOG!

NEW BLOG!
THE BLOG HAS MOVED, please visit link in image to see fresh content

Monday, June 29, 2009

Having some motherly fun...

I have been trying to figure out how to post a YouTube video on here with no success. My reason? For all you moms out there: I just had to share Betty Hutton singing "His Rocking Horse Ran Away"!! It is GREAT! I use to think of it when my (now 11 year old) daughter was little... it was soooooooooo her! Although, having multiple children combines to give the same sentiment!

While you are at YouTube check out "Anything You Can Do". My kids know most the words to this one and it makes the whole "I can do that too" lamentations of the younger ones into something much more fun! I do recommend you preview the video without small ones around. It is an excerpt from the 1950 musical, "Annie Get Your Gun", with Betty Hutton and Howard Keel. She kicks him towards the end of the song and one line says, "I can drink more liquor and get even sicker..." I understand some parents may not want their children exposed to that type of behavior. But do watch it for yourself and enjoy... decide on exposing to your children after...

Lastly... there is always to good-'ole stand-by "Mom Song"!! In praise of moms everywhere!

I hope you enjoy these grins today :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment