NEW BLOG!

NEW BLOG!
THE BLOG HAS MOVED, please visit link in image to see fresh content

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Moments of Encouragement

It is review time for Gabby Mom's and Eternal Encouragement Magazine!  I almost jumped the gun and posted a week early (I was just too excited!)


This month we are considering Eternal Encouragement Magazine's weekly e-newsletter, "Encouraging Moments".  Here I must confide a secret;  I use to receive this newsletter and, when we moved and dropped our email provider, I forgot to change my email address!  I am soo glad to have this rectified because "Encouraging Moments" is truly a fitting title for what you receive... and I have missed that encouragement in my in-box!

So here is how it starts...
You visit Eternal Encouragement Magazine's website (still transitioning from their previous name, "Homemaking With TEACH) at http://www.homemakingwithteach.com/

Then you go to the upper right corner of the page where it says, "Sign up for our e-mail newsletter" and type in your e-mail address.

It doesn't get much easier than that!

You will receive a conformation email and then you can look forward to your weekly newsletter every Thursday!

I get excited when I see Mrs. Lorrie Flem's name in my e-mail menu!  I know that something wonderful and inspiring is about to take place!
It is written to me!  (Look closely, you see "Dear Amanda"... your name could be there too!)

Lorrie usually opens with an article of encouragement not much more than 3 or 4 paragraphs.  It is a quick and easy read perfect for any busy mom's schedule.  Her words of wisdom on marriage, parenting, homemaking, and just being a woman never fail to lift my spirits and give me something to consider and aspire towards.

Updates on speaking engagements, sales, and links to other helpful Eternal Encouragement resources are easy to view and not overly cluttered like many e-newsletters.

My favorite part is Chick Flicks. I like to think of it as 2 minutes with Lorrie!  These are short videos of Lorrie with more encouragement for our hearts.  In her usual sweet and soft speaking style she delivers sage advice and often scriptural object lessons to inspire us in our walk with Christ. 
Doesn't that web page just look like fun?

Each week also contains a guest article on a topic pertinent to homemakers.  Tips, insight, and wisdom on any topic you might find in the world of moms is covered at one time or another.

It just seems impossible to give anything but a positive review to Eternal Encouragement and their products.  In the life of a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom... I can never get enough encouragement and inspiration to keep motivated through each day!  I pray you find moments of encouragement today and every day!



“I am reviewing Encouraging Moments as an official member of The Gabby Moms blogging program for Eternal Encouragement magazine.  I did not receive compensation for this post and all opinions are solely my own.”  

9 comments:

  1. Cool idea how you put pics of the newsletter on your computer!
    fellow Gabby Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cindy... I usual like to use things that give a more personal touch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too like the idea of using screen shots. Very clever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the picture too! Nice review!

    Tina
    Gabby mom sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Popped in to read your review. I enjoyed the Chick Flicks also. - Fellow GM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys! I like breaking up a blog with pictures whenever possible... makes it more readable and more fun :-) Thanks for taking the time to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice photos! Nice review.

    Julieanne (fellow Gabby Mom)
    http://www.JoyInOurJourney.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl- I need to teach you how to take screen shots on your computer! haha! But in all honesty, I thought your computer pics were very cute!

    You have a knack for taking generic review information and somehow coming at it from a different angle. Another great job this month!

    MacKenzie
    Head Mama

    ReplyDelete