NEW BLOG!

NEW BLOG!
THE BLOG HAS MOVED, please visit link in image to see fresh content

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Transforming


 I have an announcement:  Faithful is about to transform!

OK, maybe in subtle ways, but none-the-less; 2013 has boosted something new and different to awake inside of me.

As many of you know, this week I announced the One Word which God has led me to embrace and pray over for 2013.



With this one word He has also given me a BIG mission (and the spiritual warfare kicked up just to confirm it!!).  It is a multi-part mission which I am still, myself, praying over and discerning as I piece it together.  I do know this:  it calls for my blogging here at Faithful to transform, as with any blooming process.

I'm still trying to find my place in all these things.  I'm also noticing tweaks my website needs, which will take time and attention. At the same time, still trying to fully situate here in Phoenix for whatever time God has us here.

Through all this, I will admit to missing "home"... any home where we know we are staying, loved, and working towards long-term Kingdom goals.  I guess that is what makes blogging so wonderful... it is home, I am staying, and I can work towards long-term Kingdom goals... even if traveling now and again disrupts that flow!


It is those crazy moments... like sharing my soup recipe a few months ago, or writing about teaching and crazy antics with the kids as we travel.... it forms community and builds relationship.  It is comments when God has led me to post about deep heart matters and someone shares how it has helped.  It is growing together, laughing together, and even crying together on these virtual avenues which tell me: blogging isn't just another social outlet... it is a transforming community of sisters (and some brothers!) who work together to lift each other up and spring hope and renewal into each other's days.

After blogging for four years now, I look forward to this year of Blooming both personally and virtually.  I hope to rekindle relationships here on the net and grow new ones.  To re-invest in this consistent community that always stands... no matter where I lay my head.  I look forward to being revived and the transformation, always, for all of us in all the corners of this cyber house home God has led me to build.


Most sincere blessings for you, may you always find wonderful ways to be transformed by the Spirit, in relationship with others and with Christ.  To bloom each day into a more beautiful YOU!


It doesn't matter whether we have been circumcised or not. What counts is whether we have been transformed into a new creation.  
- Galatians 6:15 (NLT)

Blessings,


Linking up today with:

2 comments:

  1. I love your word!! Such an encouraging post for me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa, God moves through me as I pray for His Words for others... I am blessed to know you were encouraged!

      Delete