NEW BLOG!

NEW BLOG!
THE BLOG HAS MOVED, please visit link in image to see fresh content

Monday, April 1, 2013

Upside Down and Waiting

It is a new day, a new week, a new month... all NEW the day after Life was made New by victory over the grave.

It is also a season of waiting.  Waiting for the other great gift... the Spirit given, like flame, fire, LIGHT.

In this season of newness and waiting I am also preparing and looking and waiting as we see travel time coming again and a new season for our family and our ministry.  I contemplate what it is to truly be an UpsideDown blogger... holding true to the Ministry God has called me to on this site.  The Message, the Heart, the sharing.

It
is
a
season

... and I contemplate and wait all this newness, revelation and revival.  Centuries before and centuries ahead and I feel as though I stand in this pivoting moment.... waiting.

Something is coming.

I breathe and I know and I pray, upside down blogging... living, loving, and knowing.... it isn't about me, my numbers, my thoughts.  It is about Him, His mark, His leading, His blessing and loving and knowing.

Upside down and following, standing, waiting.

This is my jumbled heart this post-resurrection morning... the light is coming too!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment