NEW BLOG!

NEW BLOG!
THE BLOG HAS MOVED, please visit link in image to see fresh content

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

*Vlog* Across the Kitchen Table Challenge

So, this is my first time... I started to try Vloging (Video + blogging) last winter but never felt confident enough to follow through... not to mention, I had NO WHERE quiet to do it! 

This year is different.

This year, there is a challenge right when I have been talking to my husband about the habit I would like to form around Vloging... but here I get ahead of myself, I explain it all in this Vlog:

I don't feel super great about the screen shot!  BUT, it isn't about "me"!

Jen's challenge at "FindingHeavenToday.com" (isn't that a lovely blog title?) is to Vlog... and to visit other Vlogs!  I loved her idea so much, I felt encouraged to start... even if I don't have my kitchen table set up yet!

I hope you watched, I hope you are encouraged.  If you don't know how to do it, visit Jen and read her post: 

What are you Chasing? Across the Kitchen Table

She will be glad to help you work through the HOWs and provide a platform for you to speak.... literally!

Don't forget, drop back by here and let me know if you did it, pop a link in the comment section so I can come say HI!  It is OK if you miss Jen's meme... just do it anyway!  Your sister bloggers want to meet you!

Blessings,
 




Linking up with Jen at Finding Heaven Today.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Amanda! Your words and voice encouraged me today. I'm too chicken to vlog. I thought you did a GREAT job!
    Visiting from SDG
    PS: Both our sons were born in Phoenix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I can do it... you can too :-) I hope to "see" you sometime! And I humbly thank you :-) Phoenix has been quite a wonderful experience. We are going to miss it.

      Delete