NEW BLOG!

NEW BLOG!
THE BLOG HAS MOVED, please visit link in image to see fresh content

Monday, June 4, 2012

I'm Back!


I'm back!  And I picked one of the crazier pictures from Friday to show the culminating point of the week!  It sums up how I got through it:  I laughed instead of cried... and we all had great fun!

Now, it is birthday week (Brenden=12 on Wed. & Zach=18 on Fri.) and more company coming on Friday... but I plan to share God's Word in at least one article this week.  After all, I am working on Acts and there is just too much great stuff there NOT to share!

Also this weekend I hope to share, in The Mother's Homeschool Journal, our adventures of the past week... including a very rainy and overcast trip to Glacier National Park (a short 30 minute drive from where we live) to show our graduation guests this ...err... "Jewel" of the continent! 


 I knew the glimmer beyond those clouds, the foreground peaks being just the beginning... however, our guests still enjoyed the experience and we are not likely to soon forget $Store ponchoes and crazy kids rowing a log and falling in a glacier fed lake!  At least our year-pass can afford us more trips on sunnier days for more picture opportunities!

Have a blessed week!


No comments:

Post a Comment