NEW BLOG!

NEW BLOG!
THE BLOG HAS MOVED, please visit link in image to see fresh content

Friday, June 15, 2012

One of Those Weeks

It has been one of those weeks... recovering from events... looking at a long list of to-dos and desiring our summer routine to really take hold. 

God has blessed this week... he has also done something else... answered one of those hard prayers where you say, like David, "Lord, search my heart".  One of those prayers you want him to answer but you don't want him to answer all in the same! 

And then He does.

"Submit MORE to me... you don't submit it all... and ALL is what I want"

Prepping for our trip in September we have enough to focus on without... you know... everything else that comes into life. 

But that is wrong.  God doesn't remove us from trials and frustrations, He, instead, uses them to grow us and strengthen us.


Be still before the Lord, and wait patiently for him; do not fret over those who prosper in their way, over those who carry out evil devices.  
- Psalm 37:7


My husband shared all of Psalm 37 like we share this journey... we both need the reminders and strength.  



And when my daughter sent this video today I was reminded of the study the children and I are doing right now on the Holy Spirit:  He is ONE Spirit shared by all.  She may not know what she sent today... but the Holy Spirit does.

Yeah, one of those weeks.  And I praise God for every minute of it.

Be blessed, be one in the Spirit, Submit with me... we aren't the ones loosing.





Linking up with Sue and the iHomeschoolNetwork today:


as well as Kris:

No comments:

Post a Comment