NEW BLOG!

NEW BLOG!
THE BLOG HAS MOVED, please visit link in image to see fresh content

Monday, September 5, 2011

Multitudes on Mondays #326-337

It isn't that I am not grateful, I am.  It isn't that I can't share it, I can.  But schedules such as they are right now, I find myself taken over....

... to be taken over by God, how divine.
... to be consumed with nestles from kiddos old enough to know but young enough not to care.
... to start a blog in my words and stop because they are not HIS (His are always better)
... to pause for a song, and stay for my soul to sing along.
... to dream of better days, hopes and dreams but realize and appreciate these days, the blessings and prayers answered


Life is but a blink, a moment, a space  between beginning and end.  To finally realize our only purpose, our greatest aspiration, is to one day walk through the gates and hear "Welcome, my good and faithful servant".

So I breathe in, I breathe out and I think...

... it may not get done now, but the time is well spent if it is spent with Him
... it may not always be that I have pretty pictures to show, but I have beautiful images to remember
... it may rain, but the grass needs watering
... it may take remembering that the sun always rises and sets, where darkness falls, light will soon appear

I am blessed to be traveling this path of homeschooling and each day I am thankful that I am a missionary too.  For God's hand is real and visible each day, whether we pray for discernment on the latest math problem or hold hands for a prayer meeting to discover His direction as we serve Him.  Oh how I revel at His hand

So, today as I count my blessings without knowing how, I am reminded that we have a choice.  We may either consider our haves or we may consider our have-nots.  With a mighty God such as ours, how can we consider anything else but His amazing blessings... even the ones sometimes scooped up out of the ashes.

May you have a wonderfully blessed week this week, to see every possibility in ever turn you take.







3 comments:

  1. We too are a missionary family currently living in the US! It's great to find a kindred spirit and fellow homeschooler -- May the Lord continue to bless you and your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an encouragement, a beautiful reminder! Stopping by from iFellowship, but I am also a new follower and looking forward to getting to know you. =) I hope you also have a great week! With the Father on your side, it is absolutely positively guaranteed =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelli, Thank you and welcome! I look forward to sharing each week because I know the messages God has can be put out there for wonderful ladies like you :-)

    Many Blessings...

    ReplyDelete