NEW BLOG!

NEW BLOG!
THE BLOG HAS MOVED, please visit link in image to see fresh content

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Weekend Updates

I have been busy with The Faithful Homeschool this weekend!  I went from NO time to do anything to a little bit of time to add more to my list! 

If you click on the tab at the top of this page, "Time To Organize" you will see what I am talking about.  This is a mission that has been on my heart for a while now.  This coming Tuesday will be a review/article to sort of kick-off this new meme.  I hope and pray to be able to maintain the schedule... please pray with me in this endevour.

I also took some time this weekend to update the "Our Homeschool" tab with this year's curriculum information for those of you who like to peak into other homeschooler's 'desks' ;-)

With all that, I pray you have a lovely new week!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment