NEW BLOG!

NEW BLOG!
THE BLOG HAS MOVED, please visit link in image to see fresh content

Monday, April 18, 2011

Multitudes on Mondays #21-30


Counting Miscellany blessings and considering gratitude in Multitude on Monday....

"But if you look carefully into the perfect law that sets you free, and if you do what it says and don’t forget what you heard, then God will bless you for doing it."  - James 1:25 (NLT)


21.  Jesus died for me so I can celebrate the TRUE meaning of Easter this week!
22.  Studying James and learning that brothers always 'have your back' in the end! 
23.  The strength to walk and ride buses from one end of town to the other... there was a time when I couldn't do that.  Thank you Lord, Your strength through me is AWESOME!

24.  My talented husband taking perfect pictures of these adorable eggs and photo shopping them and Brooke's favorite bunny to make a fun Easter theme at our KOG Missions website!
25.  God granting me sun for my long walk today and holding back the clouds until after I got home!

26.  Library books everywhere while brother and sister share a story!
27.  Conversations with my grandmother, the woman who prayed God's love around me all my life!

28.  Making oatmeal cookies with my Grandma Caron's old mixer... confectionery beauty!
29.  Snow in April (truly and really we had some today!) reminds me how thankful I am to be Northwest and how fragile the seasons are here.

30.  Reading an old and encouraging journal and being reminded how amazing it is to be Duct Taped to Jesus!

May you find multitudes of blessings this week!

I post each Monday to share miscellaneous blessings and ponderings of our Great and Mighty God.  I share these posts at A Holy Experience (button at top of blog) and Lower Case Letters (above).  Join me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment