NEW BLOG!

NEW BLOG!
THE BLOG HAS MOVED, please visit link in image to see fresh content

Friday, April 29, 2011

Photo Meme Friday: D


Photo Meme Friday, I couldn't wait to share this one...

... Darling Daughters Dancing

I think Brooke was about 3 here which would make Ashley around 7.  You can see dress up was popular in our house... and my girls loved dressing up and dancing.  Oh sweet memories :-)

I heard, after we moved out, the owners of the house were planning on putting in Pergo... how much fun those shoes would have been, tapping on (fake) hard wood floors! 

Sometimes I miss that bright, beautiful place.  But all the times I am grateful to be obedient and have left.  Now I can look back on these wonderful pictures and smile thankfully at all the wonderful memories God gifted us with there!

No comments:

Post a Comment