NEW BLOG!

NEW BLOG!
THE BLOG HAS MOVED, please visit link in image to see fresh content

Monday, May 2, 2011

Multitudes on Mondays #41-50


Counting Miscellany blessings and considering gratitude in Multitude on Monday....

41.  James 4:13-17 and realizing the deep heart truth, "If the Lord Wills we shall live and do this or that."  As simple as it sounds, I need that reminder sometimes, the importance of verbalizing "If the Lord Wills..."  Oh how sweet and good that feels off my lips and in my soul!  Thank you, Lord, for the wisdom of James.



42.  Happy candy and the sweet dears that see a smile in a bag of M&Ms!

44.  A husband who prays with me.  That simple statement of gratitude holds more meaning then you could know.

45.  Walks to the library that produce a floor full of books and backpacks and children engrossed in pictures and words and pages.

46.  God's guidance of a sweet elderly lady when my cell phone fell unknowingly out of my pocket at the bus stop today.  She retrieved it after I had left and held onto it, having recognized me as a fellow passenger.  She produced it on our return trip when I saw her again.  I found myself more in awe of God's grace rather than relief to have my needed device returned!

47.  Living in a relatively small town (see #46).  So many things would not be possible or permissible if I were not blessed to live where I do.

48.  Growing up outside of Chicago so I could not only have a deep appreciation for the city, the diversity, and that life... but also so I could better appreciate #46 and 47!  Many experiences in life are made better through diversity and observation.  This is why, at each stage and each place in life, we do best to recognize God's hand and guidance.  Even the worst situations and circumstances end up producing an appreciation for the best!

49.  Journals, pen, paper... to pour out my heart, share God's messages, and reflect on all that is good, true and pure.

50.  Earthly encouragement.  I Trust, with all my heart, the things God calls me to do and say.  Yet, still, I am human and receiving letters of encouragement always reassures my heart that God's message is True.  Thank you, to those of you who did that this past week!

God Bless!  May you rest in His care in multitude this week!


I post each Monday to share miscellaneous blessings and ponderings of our Great and Mighty God.  I share these posts at A Holy Experience (button at top of blog) and Lower Case Letters (above).  Join me :-)


6 comments:

  1. I'm stopping by from your linkup up on the 1,000 gifts list. I too am early into my list. I appreciated reading yours today and love the photo of your children enjoying their library books. Thanks for sharing!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Kelly! Glad you enjoyed the post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. #44....

    ... how beautiful that our Husband knows how to draw our husbands to Himself!

    Thank you for sharing, so glad to be with you on this gratitude journey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Elise, our journey has been a testimony to God's amazing power and love! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your list of gratitude.

    The M and M smiley made me smile.

    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. I am glad the sweet things in life could deliver a grin :-)

    Bless you too!

    ReplyDelete