NEW BLOG!

NEW BLOG!
THE BLOG HAS MOVED, please visit link in image to see fresh content

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My first official Book Release!

I can't believe it is finally here!  Ever since God put this vision on my heart, I wasn't completely certain how it would all work out, I only knew that it would work... because it was from God.


I will let the "Introduction" from the book do all the explaining for me!


The completion of this book was a big part of what my weekend retreat was intended to accomplish.  I praise God for guiding me in this project and for giving me an amazing husband who can help get it all out there!

Testimonies: The Power of Prayer, is my story.  It is a reflection of how prayer, from early in my life until now, has carried me, protected me, and delivered me into God's hands.  In this book you will see some of the hard life issues I faced and you will see how God saved my life, and the lives of my children, on more than one occasion.

I pray that every reader of "Testimonies" will be inspired in their own walk with Christ.  I pray that those who do not already know Christ, will be moved to make a commitment to Him as a result of seeing God's message in this book. 

I hope you will pray over it with me, download it, read it, and share it.  If you want to be part of the project you can visit the "Testimonies" section on our KOG Missions website.

To download the FREE e-Book, click on the image of the book cover.  I would also welcome your help in promoting this free e-book.  If you are interested, you can send people to our website, www.kogmissions.org where we have a large e-book banner at the top of the page.  You can also grab our promotional button here on The Faithful Homeschool.  This button links directly to the pdf file at KOG Missions.

God Bless you today, and each day, may you see His divine fingerprint in the testimonies of your life!

2 comments: