NEW BLOG!

NEW BLOG!
THE BLOG HAS MOVED, please visit link in image to see fresh content

Monday, June 20, 2011

Multitudes on Mondays #131-150

It is simply not a normal Monday.  My heart is simply aching.  I wonder, I pray, and I hope and it is in this state that I simply list those things which make my heart lighter, my hope brighter, my day more important in the present.

I lift up my eyes to the mountains— where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD,   the Maker of heaven and earth.  Psalm 121:1-2
(#131)

 #132  The heavens declare His Glory

 #133  The same force that moves the water, can calm our hearts

 #134  Straight paths...  #135 the turns that reveal new views.

 #136  Reflecting on Him... #137  Wondering what will be

 #138  Peacefulness... #139 rest

#140 Our life ripples... #141  Other lives ripple into ours

#142  Hope renews
#143  His Love does not fade
#144  Reminded of my place...
#145  I rest in His hands
#146  ALL is for His glory
#147  It is never about me (and truly, that is a good thing!)
#148  When we loose focus, He provides spectacles
#149  We are never far away...
#150  ... because His reach is never outrun.


Simply His,








Every life has testimonies of how God intercedes to show His power and glory.  To read the first installment in a brand new series of books about God's divine work in one person's life, click below

No comments:

Post a Comment