NEW BLOG!

NEW BLOG!
THE BLOG HAS MOVED, please visit link in image to see fresh content

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sharing a Thought

I have thrown up a Weebly site today (sorry Blogger!).  I am not sure if I can keep up with it (I am already writing on 2 websites, 5 days a week!) but am considering it.  I am curious what YOU think!  After all, it is more for others than for me that I am considering this...

http://nhisword.weebly.com/

The "about" section explains why I am starting this.  I don't have all aspects of the site done but it is started.  For now, I need to go work on cleaning and organizing the other half of the kids' room, maybe I can update more on In His Word later when I need a sit down break!

Input is welcome, click on the image to go to the site, "In His Word".

Blessings for a marvelous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment